Thursday, October 21, 2010

When The Dream Becomes A Nightmare

Here is my letter that appeared in the Open Forum section of the Mexico Ledger on Tuesday, 10/12/2010:

Dear Friends,

As of Tuesday, September 28th, I am no longer with KXEO and KWWR.

Suffice it to say that I came to the conclusion that I could no longer work in that environment.

I wish all the best to the stations and my former employees – they're some of the greatest people in the world to work with. I will miss being on the radio but all things happen for a reason, and I'm sure God has great things in store for Mona and me.

Thanks for listening to me for 32 years, I greatly appreciate your friendship and support.

“....Just direct your feet, to the sunny side of the street....” 

Carpe diem and make it a good one!

-Gary Leonard
Mexico, MO
(Click here to listen to my Feel Good Friday edition of "Sunny Side of the Street")
("Sunny Side of the Street" is by Willie Nelson, Stardust-1978, with movie sound clips edited in by Gary Leonard)

1 comment: